Eficiencia energética de lavadoras de ropa electrodomésticas. Límites, método de prueba y etiquetado (Energy Efficiency for Electrical Household Washing Machines. (Limits, Testing Methods and Labeling).
To define the family of products corresponding to this Norma Oficial Mexicana (‘NOM,’ Official Mexican Standard in English), consider two or more models of the same family, provided that they meet any and all of the following criteria:
|FAMILY||PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS||MOTOR CAPACITY FOR THE MOTOR-PUMP ASSEMBLY. NUMBER OF SAMPLES|
|TOTAL DYNAMIC LOAD (mwc) OR METERS HEIGH||TOTAL NUMBER OF MOTOR-PUMP ASSEMBLIES MAKING UP THE SAMPLE||0.108 kW
|I||5||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
|2||8||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
|3||11||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
|4||14||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
|V||17||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
|VI||20||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
|7||23||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
|8||26||From 1 to 4||1||1||1||1|
- If a motor or motor-pump assembly is marked with two or more voltages, the sample to be assessed shall be tested at the lower voltage.
- The laboratory test sample is composed of one to four motor-pump assemblies of different capacity of motor coupled: 0.180 kW (¼ HP), 0.370 kW (½ HP), 0.560 kW (¾ HP) and 0.750 kW (1 HP).
- If you need to certify a family and it does not include the four types of motors: 0.180 kW (¼ HP), 0.370 kW (½ HP), 0.560 kW (¾ HP) and 0.750 kW (1 HP), the sample to be sent for laboratory testing shall be made up only of motors of each capacity in KW (HP) to be certified.
- The verification sample shall be formed with family members other than those tested during initial certification.
- The motor used shall have an efficiency equal to or greater than that of the motor used for the certification process.
- The motor used shall have a valid certificate according to Standard NOM-014-ENER-2004.
- The same type of impeller.
If, due to product improvements in power consumption, the motor of the pre-certified product is modified, you shall submit the Test Report, according to the reference standard, from an accredited and approved testing laboratory, for the product with the new component.